Breast Reduction Plastic Surgery in Modesto
While most women in Modesto complain of having breasts that are too small, women with overly large breasts may be interested in breast reduction plastic surgery. Large and heavy breasts can cause a number of problems, including back ache, neck ache, and shoulder pain.
If you are unhappy with the size of your breasts, then breast reduction plastic surgery in Modesto can give you smaller, perkier breasts with more feminine shape and contour. After breast reduction surgery in Modesto, most women feel better about their bodies and more confident. Our Modesto patients find that they look better both in and out of clothes, and back, neck, and shoulder pain is eliminated or reduced.
Women in Modesto have breast reduction for many different reasons, including:
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Neck pain
- Interference with sports and physical activity
- Breasts look too large in proportion to the rest of a woman’s body
- Weight loss in other parts of the body, giving an uneven appearance
- Asymmetrical breasts (one breast is larger than the other)
- Clothes do not fit properly
- Bra straps cause bruising and chafing
- Desire to feel sexy and more feminine
- Improved self esteem and confidence
Modesto plastic surgeon Dr. Enevoldsen will discuss your concerns with you and explain the details of breast reduction cosmetic surgery. He will work with you to determine a surgical plan that best suits your needs to create the results that you hope for.
Call Modesto plastic surgeon Dr. Enevoldsen to schedule a consultation or for more information about breast reduction cosmetic surgery.
We invite you to call us at 209.524.6204 today!
Lo invitamos a que nos llame al 209.524.6204 ¡Hoy mismo!